Statement of Faith
CITL Tenets of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is the mind of Christ and is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative word of God.
2. We believe God is manifested in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His sinless life; His miracles; His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory as Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
4. We believe that the fall of man and his lost estate makes necessary a repentance and rebirth through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in the reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and the blessed reality of heaven.
7. We believe in the present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows the spiritual gifts: the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healing, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, various kinds of tongues, the interpretation of tongues, in and among believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost, and continuing until our Lord’s return.
8. We believe in the creation and God as the Creator: we believe that God created man, and created them male and female. As such He created them different so as to complement and complete each other.
Web Hosting Provided by Maine Hosting Solutions