Full Assurance In The Heart – Day 54June 17, 2011
Does it align with the truth of who you are, and who created you? Or is your image being dictated by the facts of this life or the thoughts that are out of alignment with the truth of God’s Word?
The truth is, God has big things for you and for me, if we can only imagine…
That is what the scriptures mean when they say, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.”
1 Corinthians 2:9
The Apostle Paul is encouraging us to think big, because what God has for you is greater than what you have yet imagined. Your imagination is the by-product of your thought life and your thought life become the seeds that fill your mind and heart. Do your thoughts align with truth of God’s Word for you or are they stuck pondering on the facts going on around you? Are your thoughts reflecting on what God says about you or what others say about you?
We will never accomplish the destiny that is within us until we align our thoughts with God’s thoughts. God thinks very differently about our lives than we do. He thinks differently about our future than we think. Because, God’s thoughts are higher than our thoughts as much as the heavens are higher than the earth
For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.
As you forge ahead in your day, be sure to take time with the Holy Spirit and allow Him to speak to you His thoughts regarding you and the destiny He has for you.
What do the thoughts of the Holy Spirit sound like?
- His thoughts are unique and inspirational; they are awesome, loving and kind.
- They are powerful, and far superior to any of your thoughts. His thoughts can fill your being, and lift you to higher places.
- His thoughts push out the darkness, and the negativity,
- His thoughts will push out the smallness of your soul.
- His thoughts can push out the non-God thoughts in your life so that you have a new fire, a new passion, a new understanding of His will for you, because God’s thoughts for you are for you and not against you.
What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all–how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
Web Hosting Provided by Maine Hosting Solutions